Daymark - Light Roast
- Single Origin: Myanmar’s Magway state, bordering Rakhine State
- Producers: 70 smallholder farmers
- Farming Community: Acho Chin People
- Direct Trade from farmer to us! No intermediary.
- Elevation: Over 1,200masl
- Process: Natural
- Harvest: 2021
- Tasting Notes: Tropical Fruit and Coconut.
This coffee is bright and juicy. We taste hints of tropical fruit and coconut. What will you taste?
It shines particularly in pour-overs and presses.
Roasted to order in small batches every Tues/Weds!
Wholesale pricing available upon request.
** Daymark: refers to those, often diagonal, lines visible on the outside of lighthouses, used as a navigational aid for sailors and pilots, distinctively marked to maximize its visibility in daylight. We loved the name....so we nabbed it.